Providers Offering FREE Wi-Fi or Special Accommodations for 60 Days
• offering free public Wi-Fi for 60 Days to families who do not have a subscription already.
• 1-855-846-8376 for English / 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
2. Charter Communications/Spectrum
3. Altice USA
• For households with K-12 and/or college students who may be displaced due to school closures and who do not a currently have home internet access, we are offering our Altice Advantage 30 Mbps broadband solution for free for 60 days to any new customer household within our footprint.
• 866-200-9522 to enroll in Optimum region...
Remote Learning Tools
DOE Student Accounts
To keep students connected and meeting academic requirements when learning remotely, the DOE has created student accounts for every single New York City public school student, including 3K and Pre-K students.
The account gives your student access to Google Classroom and Microsoft Office 365. They will be able to use tools such as: